Thrust Bearings

Simply the best custom downhole bearings in the industry.

There are times when you just cannot fit a standard bearing into your available design space. There are also times when the cage material of a standard bearing limits the operating temperature of a machine or causes problems with maintenance servicing.

Standard catalogued bearings have dimensions, features, and materials that are designed to suite the majority of applications. That represents about 80% of industrial users and leaves the designers and operators of the other 20% to make do with what is commonly available.

Tackpoint designs and manufactures customized thrust bearings to service caged, stacked and full complement applications.

Handle axial loads with the required shock resisitance at virtually any diameter.